AMI includes an ECM Project Manager solution in every Professional Services engagement. Every engagement is unique, so AMI tailors the level of ECM project management to the needs of your organization and project. While every project is unique, the benefits of good project management and ECM services are common: effective communication, reduced project cycle time, managed risks, controlled costs, and increased quality.
Results of no/poor project and enterprise content management:
- Project is not completed on schedule
- Project does not stay within budget
- Project does not meet agreed requirements
- Attempts to manage the project are applied late in the project life cycle, in a reactive manner, at a higher cost and with less effectiveness
- Issues and risks are not identified early and mitigated successfully, increasing costs when they are identified late in the project life cycle and it is more difficult to address the issues
- Project is completed “successfully,” but with significant negative impact on the project team from stress and overtime work throughout the project life cycle
[hubspot type=cta portal=5027251 id=36595416-7503-4a12-bcba-c5f6e38f1dea]
Benefits of a good project manager and enterprise content management solution:
- Proper and shared expectations are set before the project starts, through estimating, planning, and project definition
- Faster execution by implementing an organized project plan instead of reacting throughout the project life cycle and constantly performing ad hoc planning
- Better decision making through consistent and effective project communication
- Reduced project issues and risks, with those that arise addressed proactively and quickly
- Increased project acceptance and satisfaction from all stakeholders and the project team
- Less rework and reduced costs by implementing a successful, quality solution the first time
While even the best ECM solutions and project manager cannot prevent all project problems, risks, and surprises, AMI will ensure that effective project management is in place to minimize issues and handle all contingencies.
Ready to explore ECM services and solutions?
Talk with one of our enterprise content management consulting experts to learn how we can help integrate these wonderful featuers into your operations.