To ensure the successful ECM implementation lifecycle of solutions for our customers, AMI uses a streamlined business solutions methodology. We adapted the methodology to fit the size and scope of large and small projects. You can count on AMI for a well-run premise based or cloud hosted ECM implementation lifecycle project.
Key elements of this methodology include:
- Incremental implementation phases for improved project control and more rapid realization of benefits.
- Rapid deployment of a base solution in the initial implementation phase. This provides our customers with a foundation for understanding the technology and validating the definition of subsequent implementation phases.
- Knowledge transfer- the goal is to educate our customers on process, analysis, re-design techniques, product knowledge and application of technologies during the initial SOLUTION DEFINITION phase of the project. Our objective is to make the client as self-sufficient as internal resources allow.
The four steps of the ECM implementation lifecycle methodology are as follows:
- Analyze requirements
- Define detailed scope and conceptual design
- Infrastructure and application architecture
- Define a phase implementation plan
- Detailed in a scope document or a statement of work
- Set up infrastructure
- Install and configure software
- Set up applications and processes
- Development, integration and testing of system
- Project management
- Technical knowledge transfer
- End-user training
- Implementing the solution
- Transitioning from paper-based to automated WORKFLOW
- Continuous process improvements
- Identify enhancements
- Easily add departments and applications to increase ROI and leverage your investment