Industry Leading Electronic Content Management Solutions
Your business is built on information. The ability to access your most important information at a moment’s notice is what gives you the power to succeed. Making critical information available where it is needed gives you the power to serve your clients faster and better, power to provide instant access to content for better decision making, and the power to control costs while decreasing overhead – in short, the power to be in control of your business.
Use our experience, knowledge, and resources to empower the possibilities, whether your needs involve ECM, web content management, workflow, eforms, automated data entry, or capture.
You are welcome to explore these pages to learn more about AMI and our document management solutions, or contact us for more information.
Industry Leading Document Management Systems
Providing Industry Leading Document Management Systems
AMI has been serving customers and solving business problems since 1982. We specialize in Content Management Technology using Workflow, eforms process automation and BPO.
AMI’s customer base includes both large and small customers. Some have very small, stand-alone systems with only a few users and thousands of documents. Others have very large systems where thousands of people have access to systems containing hundreds of millions of pages.
- Document Management system solution consulting and implementation services
- Outsourcing solutions which includes BPO and conversion services that offer document scanning, indexing, and microfilm conversion services
- Industry-leading imaging, content and records management, business process management and workflow, and data capture software solutions
- A complete inventory of imaging hardware including production level scanners, optical & magnetic storage media, and accessories
- Full implementation and maintenance services for all systems utilizing factory-certified technicians for both software and hardware support
Industry Leading Document Content Management Solutions
To ensure the successful implementation of solutions for our customers, AMI uses a streamlined methodology – the AMI Business Solutions Methodology. We adapt the methodology to fit the size and scope of large and small projects, but you can count on AMI for a well-run in-house or outsourced document content management project. Key, unique elements of this methodology include:
- Incremental implementation phases for improved project control and more rapid realization of benefits.
- Rapid deployment of a base solution in the initial implementation phase. This provides our customers with a foundation for understanding the technology and validating the definition of subsequent implementation phases.
- Knowledge transfer – Our goal is to educate our customers on process analysis and re-design techniques, product knowledge and application of technologies during the Solution Definition and initial Solution Development phases of a project. The objective is to make our customer as self-sufficient as internal resources allow by the time the initial Solution Development phase of your project is complete.