The purpose of our DISCOVERY/SURVEY process is to gather enough information about your current business processes to determine potential areas of improvement.
Our Discovery Provides Current:
- Peak Periods
- Potential Users
- Forms (eForms)
- Remote Access Requirements
- Possible Cost Savings
- Area of Concern
- Growth Plans
Once the data has been gathered, our team will review the findings and present you with a hands on demonstration. This demonstration will show your projected new business processes using your own documents through capture, storage, and retrieval. When you approve of findings it is time to move into a DISCOVERY/CONSULTING ENGAGEMENT.
In every engagement we strive to implement a solution built upon improving your business processes. Our ECM experts will collaborate with you every step of the way to quantify our findings and provide the best solution for your organization.
Our Consulting Provides:
- An understanding of current processes
- The understanding to offer scalable solutions with different implementation approaches
- An accurate assessment of the range of document management solutions to meet your short and long term ECM strategies.
- Identify the technologies, products, and services you will need to achieve your goals.
- The basis for the optimal solution design.
- The return on investment (ROI) needed for maximum realization of benefits.
- Software programmers and developers to identify special needs and integration requirements
Consulting is vital:
- During the exploratory or “proof of concept” phase
- Before system installation and implementation
- When expanding or upgrading a system
- Whenever a business unit wants to improve their performance
When we have completed our findings we will recommend a solution that addresses your organization’s needs. We want you to contribute feedback and let us know if there’s anything you’d want us to change.